AMW Real Estate takes great pleasure in hosting the Envision VA Home team. The team is made of hard working, team-driven, experienced, highly motivated individuals. If you're interested in joining the team of Envision VA Home, reach out and LET'S TALK!
Our Agents First Mentality - "Our company believes in the success and well-being of each of our team members. That is why - we employ an agent first mentality and believe that by focusing on your development, well-being, career path and income goals - we all succeed." Mike and Magali Pattison
Not Licensed Yet?
Step 1: Apply and complete your salesperson licensing course and exams.
We recommend Moseley https://www.moseley.org/virginia-salesperson/
Step 2: Once licensed, come back and apply to be a part of Envision VA Home Team.
Start your career in real estate! Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious sales agents. We pride ourselves on providing proven systems, a mentorship program and team approach that will ensure your success.
About this Position
A Realtor, or Licensed Real Estate Agent, is responsible for using their qualifications and market knowledge to help clients purchase or sell commercial and residential properties. Duties include researching available listings that align with your clients’ criteria, scheduling showing times to give clients tours of available properties and overseeing negotiations between your client and a buyer or seller. This is an in-office prospecting and out in the field showings - 100% commission based position.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to be able to convert online leads, prepare documents and speak with client, financial professionals and other Realtors
- Strong time management and organizational skills to keep track of appointments and commitments with buyers and sellers
- Excellent negotiation skills with clients and other realtors to arrive at agreeable sales terms
- Outstanding promotional and marketing skills to attract buyers and establish a client base through referrals, advertising and outreach
- Knowledge of the local real estate market concerning average property prices, neighborhoods within sales territory and current trends
- Great client service experience skills and ability to understand the needs of clients in terms of what they are looking for and what is practical within their price range
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through regular accountability conversations
- Available to work full-time
- Previous real estate experience is not required
How to Apply
If you see yourself as a great fit, please fill out the form below.
Thank you for taking the time to consider Envision VA Home. We appreciate your interest! Upon review of your application, if you are selected to continue into our interview process, our hiring team will be in contact with you.